Price : INR 730.00 / Piece(s)
- Gas secura is an emergency shut off valve, which cuts off supply of gas, in case of any major hazard caused in Domestic system due to either leakage of supply line from Cylinder to Gas stove or failure of equipment such as low pressure regulator, Gas Stove etc. thus avoiding any potential gruesome accident.
- In case of minor leakage, the product has the facility to do leak check. This avoids wastage of priceless LPG; also potential major leakage is avoided by rectification of the leak.
- The product guage is a low level indicator of gas, which enables the customers to order the refill in time.
Gas Secura will not shut off if:
- Any minor leakage occurs; Gas Secura will indicate the leakage through our testing procedure of the minor leakage
- The control of an appliance (gas stove) in unlit condition is left in ON position
- There is insufficient flow through the spot where the leakage may be occuring
- The supply line is too small
- The gas system mounted is placed near a corrosive area which is subjected to vibration
||Vertical safety device
||Yellow, Red, Green
||With in 1 days