We at Chirag strive towards 100% customer satisfaction through our special services, our team is well efficient in meeting any sort of challenges.
- Procurement Section - From procuring the raw material to stacking all needed accessories & gadgetries & placing then in proper storeroom & storing yard.
- Sheet Metal Section - From getting the sheet metal from Yard to this section for cutting, bending & punching.
- Electrical / LPG Fitting - After completion all the sheet metal works, the source of energy is being fitted / connected by qualified & competent technicians.
- Trial Run - After finishing each product a trial run is being carried twice to as certain the optimum results & passed on to quality controller.
- Inspection by Quality Controller - After trial runs the quality controller goes through all the aspects of the equipments from sheet metal to final run to get the maximum output of the equipments.
- Installation & Service Manual - After delivering of the equipment a live demonstration is being carried out to the user / working hard & instruction manual is given. The working hand is being briefed about dos & don’ts & instruction is being given to prevent any mishaps.
- After Sales Service - With in the warranty period of 12 months, the organization carries out quarterly check up of the each & all equipments & keep enquiring through after sales department about the recent state. In case of any call, the follow up is being carried out with in shortest possible time.
- After the Warranty Period - After the expiry of warranty period if any call is made to us we do attend with minimum service charges & if any replacement or if any servicing is needed we do charge for the spares extra as optimum rates.
Recommending the most suitable location for kitchen with regard to raw material inlet, food service outlets, natural lighting, availability of fresh air etc.
L.P. Gas System Designing
- Identifying the type of equipment required in the kitchen to match the menu and covers.
- Sizing and designing of food service equipment with detailed shop drawing.
- Preparing detailed specifications for all the equipment.
- Preparation of a kitchen layout to ensure proper flow of men and preparation & cooking of food etc.
- Service, dish washing, pan washing, pantry, bakery, trolley parking etc.
Engineering Design for Kitchen Exhaust System
- Estimating the total gas requirements to run smoothly the kitchen at peak load.
- Locating the cylinder storage room and working out sizing and specifications for the same to ensure safe storage and to comply with standards.
- Sizing of L.P. Gas piping, valves, regulators and fitting.
- Design data for exhaust hoods along with drawing.
- Sizing of exhaust ducting based on correct duct velocities.
- Estimating the static and dynamic head for the exhaust fan.